Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Operation Flouxetine I

Hmm, I officially fail and kind of give up today, just so that the whole world know. It is empirically measured that I can prolong my Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF) if I try to starve myself with some sort of a discipline regime. Although, yes, I hate to admit this: It is also scientifically proven that I can't keep it up for a prolong period, because I just simply don't have the will power. So what is there left for humanity? The simplest answer is "I don't know". I figured that Flouxetine would probably the easiest way out, but I don't even know its effectiveness. So maybe let's do something simple, after all this is kind of like a marathon with seemingly no end in sight.

Operation Flouxetine:-
1) Thou shall sleep before 12
2) Thou shall go to work at 9
3) Thou shall kemas the katil
4) Isnin & Khamis
5) Max internet time = 1 hour / day
(this seems more viable than no this and that, after all it's pointless if I keep staring at the monitor for hours. ops...)
6) Two days/week, thou shalt do what thou art supposed to do.
7) The three bows before sleep.

So let's wait before I fail again, again, and again, yet again. God, I can't feel You...

P.S. After busying myself with physiology-just-for-fun, I am a bit more chemistrified than I usually am. But still, it's more about math equations, thus the phys prefix.

5 comments:

  1. 1.) Thou shall sleep before 11
    2.) Thou shall wake up before 5.30
    3.) Thou shall kemas the rumah.
    4.) Thou shall help your parents.
    5.) PES 10 minutes per day maximum.

    - Hafiz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't really get this. But this kinda sounds like my 'SPM-STUDY-SHEET' & 'STUDY-PROGRAMME' thing last year HAHA.

    Abang, it's not about keeping up with the constraints you've put up. Not ENTIRELY anyway haha. You'll fail (said tht yourself), I fail, even ADILA (she's BIONIC i tell ya) FAILS. EVERYBODY Fails.

    What's important is that you're aware of what you're SUPPOSED to do. Inadvertly, you'll 'fail' a lot less cuz you're aware of your 'lost' cause ;)

    So, SHINE ON! 8D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The list is just a 'head fake'. Meaning, they are just devices to discipline you and a litmus test whether you can keep a routine or not. In other words, It's not an end, but a mean.

    The real thing is to put my two feet on the ground, to be aware of thoughts in my head, and be able to shut them off if they are not needed, not be emo, bla3.

    Somehow, these things are a bit related to Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). OCD is treated with flouxetine. So it's not OCD, but the 'troubleshoot procedure' has some similarities.

    Anyway, thanks yana. Don't worry, you know I don't do crazy things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh k2 awesome. Just that, I wasn't aware of it when my took them pills. So, that got me a teency bit paranoid. Okay, a LOT.

    But yeah, Abang ain't like that :D Haha.

    Berusehe ye. Oh! oh! lupe lak, Adi kan, kene sengat lebah pagi tadi. Die terpijak lebah lagi! Kesian. Tak yah skolah lah die haha (ari ni Jumaat). Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah I know. Sorry... Tak payah risau la kalau abang emo dkt blog, abang cool as usual je in the real world :)

    Laa.. Kesian.. Die mcm kene jinx dgn lebah, maybe the lebahs are taking revenge dkt papa kot, adi yg kene. Haha..

    ReplyDelete