Sunday, September 28, 2008

Recommendations

I kind of made this decision to stop expounding my pseudo-intellect on many issues at the moment. Reason? It's time to walk the talk and get myself busy on the ground rather than becoming the new al-Ghazali pretender. Anyway, here is a couple of book/video recommendations. Theme of the day: Changing our perception about what Islamic State is all about. I guess many people (especially non-Muslims) will be scared if we mention Islamic State - all they think about is totalitarian style moral policing. There is no one to be blamed but ourselves. All I can say is: There shouldn't be any Big Brother in an Islamic State. Owh wait, who needs an Islamic state in the first place? Ok enough of pseudo-intellect.


Who Needs an Islamic State?




Reviving the Spirit of Islamic Spain - Hamza Yusuf

1 comment: