Thursday, September 4, 2008

Skule Again...


My 'engineering stress' diagram (CIV102)

First day of classes and I'm excited. Classes? Excited? Ok I am insane. Well, enough of babysitting jrs for the time being, a lot of things are at stake for me in these coming semesters.


ECE302H1F - Probability, Statistics & Random Processes
Statistics! I would have said yikes, but winner winner chicken dinner. No, of course I don't support gambling (or counting, whatever), but I just hope I am half as genius as he is to fly through this course.


ECE334H1F - Digital Electronics
Simple math, I like this. Just Ohm's law, KVL, KCL, Q=CV, and i=Q/t, everything else is just 'engineering intuition' (I think I am more of an intuitive sort of person rather than a number churner).


ECE344H1F - Operating Systems
Never thought I will be learning about Harry Potter in my engineering courses! Sounds like fun...

ECE361H1F - Computer Networks
I am a big fan of Alexander Graham Bell since I read his biography: The Reluctant Genius. Computer network is the modern day telegraphy - so to speak.

NMC273Y1Y - Islamic History to 1258
InsyaAllah will make full use of this course to refresh my memory and deepen my understanding on this very interesting subject.


A good reminder for back to school:

"Verily, Allah has enjoined excellence (ihsan) with regard to everything". [Muslim]

1 comment: