Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Housewarming


I have to admit that I am the worst when it comes to action plan. Manja sangat kot masa kecik, tu la siape suruh tak pergi asrama! Semua mak buat... But I am trying to change that slowly as obligations pile up on my shoulders and people put expectations on me. I can't run away from them, can I? Well, not forever... So another twist of randomness in my life, next semester I'll be living with the guys. It was not an easy decision to make after... after all these while... Sometimes good things just don't last forever. My former housemate is the most wonderful person on this planet (I hope you don't read this, but what a futile one aight? hehe..). Only he will listen to my 'crazy' ideas nowadays and makes me think that I am not really 'crazy' after all. He promised to write a book about me (hihihi..) - apart from Dubai architecture. A guaranteed best seller for 'paper lama surat khabar lama' I guess.

Anyway, we had a housewarming day, bukan untuk halau hantu, but to thank those who had been there for us all these while. InsyaAllah next semester will be good. All of us are in the same faculty, so we will rule Skule -insyaAllah. Plus, I have no room of my own, so I guess I won't be consumed by the gloom that often. Plus, this new apartment is even closer to the mosque (5 minutes walk), so that makes life... easier. I think anyone who wants to buy a new house should find a mosque first. But of course at my home country there are tons of surau, so it won't be such a hard thing to do. No masjid, no life. Really, you feel dead, especially over here. Well, you've got to try first and feel the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment