Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Just Today

1. Ice cream gives you short-term pleasure, but it is still effective to make you happy, even for a short while - at least it works for me. Today the DQ guy turned the brownie batter blizzard upside down before handing it to me :)

2. Going to the bookstore aimlessly is very therapeutic. Just looking at the books, I don't know, they calm me down. Ok gila, tetapi betul lah :D But the same cannot be said about going to the library even though it is also full of books. Well, at least not my school's library, too many 'haunted memories'.

3. Even after 1 and 2, the heart will still be in a fluctuating state in the long run. There must be something that is always there, especially when things don't go so well. What's that? Rhetorical.

4. So if I buy a house, the ideal place for it would be near: Masjid, horse stable, bookstore, ice cream/cake shop

5. There are a lot of suffering in this world, and what am I doing?

6. Be contend, be happy, be helpful, be just, be concious of God :)

P.S.
arcane_mailslot: so stop being an ass, shut up and go read a book... hahahhaha
FatalErr012: I know I know

2 comments:

  1. ahaha bosan ka? Chocolate works better than ice cream :D

    Sor terputus call smalam. Phone papa bes battery.

    Kan banyak duit? Gi la shopping. Jenjalan ker~ amek gambar squirrel ke haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ice cream sini best dah murah la. Duit simpan utk 'masa depan' Haha.. Takde lah, mane ade mase, weekend so far busy with conferences. Nanti rogers cup abang pergi la montreal.

    ReplyDelete