Sunday, May 10, 2009

Get It?

I'm not free off late, and it's bothering me. I'll try to pretend that I don't care, but I can only pretend - at best - as it is. Sometimes I say to myself it's not about me, but I guess that is a big lie.

"Of course it's about you, what you desire, and your ego. Don't pretend to be some martyr over here. Get it?!?!"

Well, I'm not playing any game; I'm not hiding any ace up my sleeves; I'm just trying to be true... trying to be true to Him. And those who are dear to God, they put their trust in Him, and He will take care of their affairs. But, you know what's scary? I'm just a sinner. Sometimes I wonder, maybe, after all, I walk alone deservingly.

He knows best and I've just got to trust.

PS: The pen has been lifted and the ink has been dried . Cheer up =)

2 comments:

  1. atiqahmohammadkhuzainiMay 10, 2009 at 2:16 PM

    if pretending is the nearest u can get, isnt it the best option then?

    ReplyDelete