Monday, February 9, 2009

Incredulous!


Your Brain is 73% Female, 27% Male



Your brain leans female

You think with your heart, not your head

Sweet and considerate, you are a giver

But you're tough enough not to let anyone take advantage of you!

What Gender Is Your Brain?

Okay I admit, I tend to waste my time off late. But, my brain is majority female?!?!? What does that even mean? Any doctor or neuroscientist around here? More gray matter tissues perhaps? This is discrimination at its best...

Don't believe in this survey
I think with my head, I am not sweet, and I don't really care about this whole mumbo jumbo on 'taking advantage.' Did I really answer their questions wrong?
Puzzled =S

5 comments:

  1. if u dont believe in it why are u posting it here?
    hahaha.
    there has to be some truth in the results i reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha3... i doubt about it too..
    bro, what happen to you lately?
    is everything alright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Err, dear anonymouses...
    Anonymous 1: Saje... Tak boleh?
    Anonymous 2: I am okay, thx for the concern.

    Luckily blogger doesn't hv comment ip tracking like wordpress =) But I still hv my own innate 'ip tracking'

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha3...

    relax bro..
    take your time!
    you still have something to do..
    am i right?

    take care bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't worry, even if it is not true, it can deceive people into thinking that you ARE actually nice.

    Most of the times I agree with this saying:

    What is most beautiful in virile men is something feminine; what is most beautiful in feminine women is something masculine.

    Susan Sontag (1933 - 2004), Against Interpretation, 1966

    Though nodding to this statement means that I agree with the society-based interpretation of masculine and feminine, I do find that soft-spoken men irresistible, and strong, alpha women attractive! (by now I might have sounded like a gay or even bisexual..huhu)

    ReplyDelete