Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scary

There are three types of people in this world that are scary: 1) Hypocrites 2)Morally-bankrupt people, 3) People who have no sense of haya’ (tak reti malu). You may ask me, what do you mean by scary? I would say something is scary when I can’t predict the outcome. Note: I don’t mean I need to predict every outcome in this world; I understand that there are random processes that are happening in this universe and they are not scary (i.e. quantum tunneling is not scary, it's just subhanAllah).

Hypocrites are scary because they tell you lies, thus their words are not reliable to predict an outcome. Morally-bankrupt people are scary because everything they do is like a uniform random distribution – no bell-curve at all. I expect people to behave according to certain principles, but morally-bankrupt people just do whatever they want. People who have no sense of haya’ live thier lives according to their whims. And I can’t find any reliable random data distribution for ‘whim’ just yet.

So please don't be scary... It scares me.

Ittaqullah!

No comments:

Post a Comment