Friday, October 31, 2008

Just like you

I refuse to see this world in binary,
I am pretty sure life has many hues,
If you think I am wrong, then guide me,
Verily my heart is laden with lots of rues,

I am not by your side in your exertion,
But I am with you for this just cause,
Indeed we're unalike, but don’t harbor suspicion,
Stop making accusation, let us make a pause,

This treaty has no insidious intention,
Believe in me, don’t make dissensions,
This life is too short for tedious arguments,
Let us not spiral into the abyss of oblivion,

Remember this day when we finally get through,
I am His servant through and through,
Just like you,
Just like you…

p/s: Sometimes we are not on the same side, but if our work is for Him (for this deen), why can't we just appreciate our differences and get along just fine?

1 comment:

  1. Dear brother

    I know what you mean and I know how you feel. If only people realizes that everyone has their own path towards Allah as a servant of HIM, the tedious argument will not even started.

    The tips is, just follow the Salafsoleh way of handling this situation either you refute with full of ta'dib or you just be silent and continuing your work.

    May Allah bless you and all fellows brother there.

    ReplyDelete