Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Meeting


Aku: "Jom la pergi talk tu. Aku nak pergi sebab ada [cuba teka siapa]. At least, boleh la cakap aku dah jumpa dia"

Makhluk: "Eh, tak betul niat tu."

Ops... Well, I had to do some muzakarah I guess. It was the right choice in the end. It wasn't really about the content, because they are kind of repetitive from his books. What's realy worth it was the presence of the man himself, it is hard to explain, but it actually moved me. The whole experience really makes me wonder: What on earth am I going to do with my computer engineering degree in the future? Like, anything really beneficial? Of course the word beneficial can be really subjective. For me, that is something that I really need to ponder about.

It is important to ask the right question if you want to arrive at the right answer, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment